Tennis Flirt: Now Available
Make tennis a social event: play over the internet while chatting or flirting with your opponent. Just like in real life!
- Play alone, or with another player over the internet, using Game Center
- The other player can be chosen randomly, or by gender, or selected from your friend list
- Use voice-chat to chart or flirt with your opponent
- If you like your opponent, you can give her/him a smiley reward. If you receive a smiley-reward, it counts towards your achievements. Try to collect them all!
- If you connect with a random player, your Game Center ID will remain anonymous, until you give a smiley reward
- Try to get all 32 achievements and get to the top on 3 leaderboards (solo, friends and flirts)
- Flirt in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese or Japanese
- Control the ball-direction through accelerometer based control. You can also give strong spin-effect to confuse your opponent
- Select between bounce tennis (where the ball bounces back on the left and right side), or open tennis (where the ball goes out on the left and right)
Expand your social network by making new friends: get connected using Tennis Flirt. Have fun playing a game of online-tennis, but triple the fun by flirting with your opponent, while enjoying giving and receiving smiley rewards and getting achievements. Turn a simple game of tennis into something more!
Note: Voice chat is only available when you connect through Wi-Fi. For 3rd gen iPod touch models, or older, you need a headset with built-in microphone
Coming soon: Gyro Tennis Update
With Game Center support: play with your friends over the internet.